Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bacon Mints

I finally got a care package out to Brad this week and I thought it would be fun to share the contents of his package. We got him the essentials really. Like a ton of Beef Jerky from a little "choppin block" about 30 miles north of us that has the best jerky ever, cookies, deoderant and Bacon Mints. You heard (read) right. Bacon Mints.

A few other treasures include:
Bacon & Cheese flavored crickets in case the chow hall's food is just really bad one day.
Gummy Army guys so he can take a bite out of the competition. Okay that was stupid.
Pop Rocks because I always wanted to know what happens when you eat pop rocks and drink soda. I am just too scared to try it myself. Brad seems adventurous.
Four leaf clover stone for good luck.
Fortune fish for fun or maybe to give him heads up about the bad guys.
A stretchy ball hat in hopes that we will get some goofy pictures out of that deal.
Glasses for him and his friends that make stars appear on lights or fire.
A plush donkey because his heart is lonely since his "donkey friend" seems to have left him.
Finally a compass so he will find his way home. Quickly.






2 comments:

  1. You guys are awsome and so creative. Brad will love your package I'm sure of it. Thanks for all you do to help him through his deployment. I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid to send off my package now... actually I will be getting it ready next week, but I'd better try and get the creative juices flowing after seeing what you and Todd came up with. How clever!! He will absolutely love it. You should start a party and gift business. Seriously!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete