Friday, August 27, 2010

Team Pink or Team Blue

We have invited some of our family and friends

To be there when we find out

If our little baby is a future Girl or Boy Scout.

Who is in favor of Team Pink or Team Blue?

Our guests will wear the colors to vote for the gender of Bardsley Baby #2.

Wearing Pink or Blue proudly is a must.

The winners will be treated to a round of drinks on us!


This Saturday we will be joined by several of our friends and family for dinner and a very special cake dessert. The only people that know the gender of our little baby is the sonographer, the nice lady at the front desk of my doctor's office and our cake baker. Jerry with Cakes By Jerry in Cedar Park, TX will be dying the cake batter either pink or blue. After dinner on Saturday night, Andrew will cut into the cake and share the secret that our little baby has been holding onto for the last 20 weeks. Soo... what do you think it is?


6 comments:

  1. John votes boy!! "has to be", he said. My vote is GIRL!! My reason because the two of you would make a beautiful little girl!! Wish we could be there to join in on the celebration, I hope you have fun. I will be waiting to find out for sure what you are having. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote purple! Just kidding. I think it is going to be a BOY but either way we are just so excited to finally know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off it just needs to be healthy. I hope it's a girl but the gut feeling is it's a boy. I'm excited to hear. Make sure you take lots of pics and post them. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer - I tried posting comments 3 times. No luck. Anyway, here is my comment:

    The Irvings are voting for Girl. We want things to be even in the Bardsley household [plus having a daughter/sister would be way awesome.] Congratulations to you all and can't wait to hear the results.

    I'll be thinking about you on Saturday night.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cuz, I'm voting girl! Way too many boys in the family, not that I'm complaining. Let us know. Sounds like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Team PINK won!!! I am going to have a new niece!

    ReplyDelete