Monday, October 26, 2009

The Great Pumpkin


I cannot believe we are celebrating our 5th Halloween with Andrew. Gone are the days when we actually had a say in his choice of costume. Last year I had to trick him into wearing a pirate costume. He actually cried when he figured out he couldn't be Spiderman for every single Halloween.
So long Charlie Brown. Hello Transformers.

We still have the pumpkins. At least until begging and bribery have lost their persuasion.
That's when the blackmail kicks in...



3 comments:

  1. You're back! And with bum pictures-- yay!

    For the record: I did trick Mia into wearing a boys pirate costume this year, and she's almost 7. Princess costume avoided for another year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Everyone needs some bribery pictures up their sleeve. Have a great Halloween! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I remember that wonderful pumpkin patch in Austin. I can't believe how fast the years are passing. Just look at Andrew now....cute and dashing at the same time, just like his Daddy! No worries, that bum picture should do the trick :)

    ReplyDelete